- 1. What can you see that is blue besides your tumblr dashboard?
- 2. What have you eaten today?
- 3. What is your favorite food?
- 4. What is your favorite color?
- 5. What is your least favorite color?
- 6. Who was your last kiss with? Was it pleasant?
- 7. What color shoes did you last wear?
- 8. What is your biggest vice?
- 9. Who has made you laugh the hardest in the last week?
- 10. What is your favorite scent?
- 11. What is your occupation? Do you enjoy it?
- 12. What is your favorite season? Why?
- 13. Can you do a handstand or cartwheel?
- 14. What color are your nails?
- 15. If you had to get a tattoo on your face to save your life, what would it be?
- 16. Describe your bedroom.
- 17. What is something you find romantic?
- 18. On average, how many hours per day do you spend on your computer?
- 19. Are you happy?
- 20. Is there anything in particular making you happy or sad?
- 21. Dogs or Cats?
- 22. Which do you prefer: a museum, a night club, the forest or a library?
- 23. What is your style?
- 24. If you could be doing anything you like right now, what would it be?
- 25. Who is the closest person to you?
- 26. What is the best movie you have ever seen?
- 27. Are you in a relationship or single?
- 28. What makes you attracted to the person you like right now?
- 29. If you could replace your partner/best friend with a celebrity of your choice, would you? Who with?
- 30. What is something most people don't know about you?
- 31. Are you holding on to something you need to let go of?
- 32. How did you celebrate last Halloween?
- 33. Have you recently made any big decisions?
- 34. Name three things that you and the person asking you this question have in common.
- 35. Were you ever in a school play?
- 36. What movie would you use to describe your life?
- 37. Is there something you have dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven't you done it?
- 38. Complete this sentence, "I wish I had someone with whom I could share..."
- 39. If you could invent a new flavor of ice cream, what would it be?
- 40. What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?
- 41. Who is a famous person you have been compared to?
- 42. What are two things that irritate you about the same sex?
- 43. What are two things that irritate you about the opposite sex?
- 44. What is the best thing that has happened to you this week?
- 45. What is something that makes you sad when you think about it?
- 46. Would you rather be stranded on a desert island with someone you love for ten years, or someone you hate for one month?
- 47. How long was your longest relationship?
- 48. Have you ever been in love?
- 49. Are you currently in love?
- 50. Why did your last relationship end?
- 51. Would you rather live in a castle or a spaceship?
- 52. What jewellery are you wearing right now, and where did you get it?
- 53. Name three things which attracted you to your current crush.
- 54. Is there something you have been keeping a secret?
- 55. When was the last time you cried and why?
- 56. Name someone pretty.
- 57. Do you have an ex who's name starts with a "J"?
- 58. What did you receive last Valentines Day?
- 59. Do you get jealous easily?
- 60. Do you believe in the phrase, "If its meant to be, it will be?"
- 61. Have you ever cheated on someone?
- 62. Have you ever been cheated on?
- 63. Do you trust your partner/best friend?
- 64. What is something you should be doing right now? Go do it.
“Hyperrealism with pencil and ink” by Karla Mialynne
3-D food printer makes perfect pizza
Natural Machines says its Foodini will soon be printing homemade pizza in your kitchen, and it’s just one of many 3-D food printers in development.
pizza food science!!!!
#you wouldn’t download a pizza
All tv shows have that one episode that must never, ever be talked about
glee has like 4
how to flirt with someone in a museum: introduce yourself and then say i would shake your hand but that sign says not to touch the masterpieces
deserves at least a sarcastic laugh. xp
this has been on my dash all day and I just got it now
When I was watching TV this morning I saw an advert from the RSPCA appealing for donations to prevent animal cruelty, and the video clips they played all showed these tiny, shrunken, abused animals; cats and dogs with sad eyes and rib cages jutting out and their bony legs trembling under their small weight because they were so weak and starved. As soon as I saw this I immediately remembered some ‘thinspo’ I’d seen reblogged on my dashboard a few weeks ago, and it suddenly dawned on me just how strange thinspo seems when you really think about it. The top image in undoubtedly cruel, inhumane, and wrong, because the animal has been starved against it’s will, and yet the second image is something thousands and thousands of girls aspire to look like. For many, the second image is beautiful and desirable. But what is the difference really? The same bones are showing, they are both ill and weak. If the girl in the picture was given the dog to take care of, she would undoubtedly feed it up slowly and nurse it back to health, but she could not do the same for herself. It’s so strange how humans are going against the instinct to eat, despite living a privileged life where food is available at all times, they are forcing themselves to become an unnatural and twisted shape. A sick shape. I compare these two pictures, I see their similarities, but I also see the differences in how they are received by people who see them, it confuses me, but most of all it breaks my heart.
I hope this gets more notes.
Absolutely the most powerful thing I’ve read in far too long.
Thank you everyone. I just felt quite strongly about this and I’m glad other people seem to agree with me
Changed my mind completely…whoa.